Thursday, September 2, 2010

Winter Photography Chapter

Living in Montana, I know how to dress for the winter, so I found this chapter pretty boring and not as useful as I expected it to be. I figured it would talk about actually photography in the winter time, not just how to dress warm. The parts I did find useful were the parts focused on the parts actually related to the use of photography. For example, the part about battery life becoming shorter during cold weather was a very useful tip, and has been something I've experienced myself. Keeping your camera in a bag to prevent condensation in the camera housing was also a good tip, because I probably wouldn't have thought about it on my own. The other part I enjoyed was his discussion about how many different opportunities are there in the winter, and made me realize how fun winter photography can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment